Thursday, December 18, 2008

Watchlist & Stock Picks 12/18/08

Well, we've got another down morning - looks like this is tending to be the norm. On those that I'm watching that are trending up - the support and resistance aren't very far apart, thus once we have an up day we've reached resistance so, naturally it seems that the next day is going to be a down day that will hit support. I hope that support and resistance start to widen up!

I'm going to continue to watch what I've got since I'm trying to execute some real swing trading on these, and I've put a few back on that might look familiar now that they're making the right candlestick patterns:

LONG:

ALK
DIS
FARO
GSIC
MTH
APOG
CMI
XME

NEW:

AUO - back on the list but its pattern isn't very steady
BJS - just had an moving average cross over yesterday
SYMC
SDXC
ANGO - only if it pullsback reasonably - it's looking a little overbought so let's wait for the next few down days to get in.