Monday, December 8, 2008

Watchlist & Stock Picks 12/9/08

Well, I'm not liking the market as a whole for shorting or longing. Here's my list with the added message that it may very well not be ripe for trading until we can see a definite pattern. Also, we're always looking for the set-up don't trade it until it makes the right candlestick pattern (if you follow the strategy, of course).

SHORT:

AMMD
ANGO
ANN
FUQI
IPAR
CRA

LONG:

These look like they're trying to reverse their downtrend and go up. You generally want to trade with the market trend... but I'm not too sure what we've been getting lately in terms of trends.

EVT
FSS
FARO
DIS
FUN
MTH
ARBA
AACC
GSIC
CMI
ALK - oddly I'm still liking this one despite it giving me the run-around. Looks like we're getting a pullback before another possible rally.