Sunday, November 30, 2008

Watchlist & Stock Picks 12/1/08

Today starts December trading - our last month of the year to raise our return and increase our gains!

Well, the last trading day was Black Friday which seemed a little dead in terms of market movement, in retrospect that makes quite a bit of sense. The Pro's must be on vacation still digesting and the amateurs are out shopping - not many people seemed to be trading given the volumes of the major indices. Nevertheless, we did have yet another small rally day and given the positive news about consumer spending we might have another up day today.

Again, I'm still picking shorts considering the overall market trend.

Alright, let's get down to the goods:

SHORT

My favorites:

QQQQ
BWS
HWCC

The rest:

APOG - if if goes up today, I'm going to take it off the list.
EK
EWO
FARO - if it goes up today, I'm going to take it off the list.
FSS
FUN
ICON - potential for a large drop, the aggressive rally seems typical but I'm still going to be leery of this one.
KELYA
MTH - still trading within support and resistance I'll keep it on the list even though Friday was an up day.
QLGC