Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Watchlist & Stock Picks 11/26/08

Alright a few rebels fell off our watchlist but we still have plenty of stock picks to choose from. Black Friday (the shopping day after Thanksgiving) is coming up. I really don't know what's going to happen that day - I'm thinking if sales are disappointing we're going to see a dip on Monday rather than Friday but I can't remember what happened last year as a comparison. Friday will be a short trading day most likely - I believe it's ending at 1:00 p.m. - but let's still be careful at the end of this week and watch our stocks closely.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Here are the stocks that are closer to making the set up we want:

BBV
IRE
DIS
AUO
AXA
EWH
RSH
SYMC

Here are the remainders that I'm going to look at:

ICLR
SPWRA
ARBA
CLF
CMI - this one might be poised for a breakout to the upside which is the opposite of what we want
CNS
DRQ
GT
MXB
NTG
PID
XME
LULU - this one went up since I day traded it yesterday - not too sure what its going to do. It looks like there's still room to make money, but I guess we'll see won't we!